Radioland Fantasy 3D puzzle platformer using Unity3D.
Join Gunther in Radioland, where you guide our lovable hero in helping the critters of Radioland get life back from the silence that has surrounded them. In this 3D puzzle platformer, use the power of radio to traverse colorful environments, solve puzzles, and collect crazy outfits. Turn on the radio towers, move the environment, complete the levels and guide Radioland back to a brighter future!
- Neale LaPlante: Writer
- Annie Sardelis: Artist
- Brian Tam: Artist
- Tim Terrezza : Programmer
- Scott Todd: Programmer
- Matt Wellins: Composer
- Third person player movement and camera control
- Effects system (respawning, footsteps, collectibles, dialogue, etc.)
- Audio integration into Unity, streaming radio using BASS
- Platform physics, environmental mechanics
- Spline editor tools and mesh generation
- Audio spectrum visualization
See the original post from after one semester of development here.